Natalie Jade is a Contemporary Aboriginal and abstract artist and an energy healer who paints artworks that people often describe as healing. She paints artworks that depict what is closest to her soul- Such as the stars, the sun and rainbows together that have a deep spiritual meaning to her.
Born into a family where "paint runs through their veins" she believes art is a journey of self discovery and expression. "In a way I'm letting others have a glimpse into my soul and also discovering who I am along the way".
THE SUN AND THE SEVEN SISTERS- This piece represents the great awakening of humanity. The support of our star brothers and sister, the life force and the sun codes from the sun and rainbow warriors that are here now on earth helping to usher in the next golden age.
This collection has been designed to enhance spiritual calm and inner healing. A collection designed around natural beauty and peace.
- Moon drop weight 3.51grams each & 4.5cm drop from hook
- Layered Circles hoop weight .91grams each & 13mm stacked circle
- reversible earrings have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver hooks and hoops
- 100% Australian Made in Queensland