The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings for those of you that asked us- WE DID IT! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! Our unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn separately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
Working intuitively, Morgan feels her highest self when experimenting with colour and texture. Her distinctive style conveys authenticity and an intense, and experimental use of colour and shape from nature’s form. Morgan’s obsession with the science of colour is evident in her work which is described as experimental, clashy and imperfect. Her passion is working with watercolour and recently she has been mimicking the beautiful fluidity of watercolour onto canvas using acrylics, oils and varying finishing mediums.
Please note: As these products are handmade and unique there may be slight variations between colours and patterns from the image shown and the product received.