Transition from brunch to afternoon drinks in these pretty, pretty pagodas! Hanging elegantly from our 18mm hoops, these unique shapes are here to add a unique pop of colour to your all-day attire. If you're a lover of art, colour or funky shapes then you can't go past these earrings!
Wear these to brunch, lunch, happy hour or any social occasion where you want to show off.
- Featuring art by Miss Moresby
- Sterling silver hoops (18mm in diameter)
- Reversible silver alloy panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- 2.2cm long x 3cm wide
- 2 grams each
- Australian made in Currumbin, QLD
* Australian made in Currumbin, QLD Sarah Emily Rowe (Miss Moresby) is an artist and designer all rolled into one, having studied both Fine Art and Textile Design. Half of her practice constitutes oil painting and collage creation whilst the other half consists of textile design where many of her motifs and colour ideas are extensions of her art practice.
Please note: As these products are handmade and unique there may be slight variations between colours and patterns from the image shown and the product received.