The Medium Tear Drop Earrings are a daintier version of the Big Tear Drop Earrings. Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the perfect foundation to showcase our art and art collaborations! The unique Reverstile design concept means you can also flip each tear drop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead! Awesome and not over-powering ;)
- featuring unique art by Michael Black
- a best selling, classic silhouette
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short bar hooks that can also be worn seperately
- 8cm long including hook x 2.5cm wide
- 3 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
We are pleased to present to you our latest collaboration with Sydney based artist, Michael Black. This is our first street art inspired collection ...and we couldn’t be more excited!
Discover fresh new colour palettes...pops of colour blend with monochrome graphics, designed to be layered together and mixed around.
Mini murals for your ears! This is wearable art like you’ve never seen before, and you’re sure to make a statement with any of these uniquely individual pieces. We hope you enjoy wearing them as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing his artwork to you.