We are very excited to bring to you our first artist collaboration from over the ditch! Jen Sievers is a New Zealand Artist and author, based in Auckland. She uses acrylic paints with fresh colours and playful brush strokes, infused with soul. She has a passion for the abstract, and her style is constantly evolving. This collection features art from her beautiful piece “All in a Dream”.
One of our most popular shapes, the outline tear, has had a Moe Moe makeover! Now called the Avocado (it was always it's nickname here so we just rolled with it haha) - and this is the new smaller size in the family.
Simple delicate and striking, this classic shape creates a more contemporary vibe.
- best selling, classic silhouette
- features art from Jen Sievers original piece “All in a Dream”
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver short hooks
- 5.0cm long including hook x 3.5cm wide
- 3.0 grams each - lightweight!
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.